The presence of the above symbol on a W.Last product is an indication that it is an glycerine based extraction.
What is Glycerine Extracts?
Glycerine extracts or Hydro-glycerol extracts are herbal extractions prepared according to a proprietary glycerine and water extraction method developed by W.Last.
The final product comprises of a mixture of glycerine and water with a wide variety of applications. The glycerine that we use for our extracts is prepared exclusively from plant sources and contains NO traces of animal derived glycerine.
Glycerine Extract Applications
- Creams, gels and other topicals.
- Syrups and suspensions
- Vaping solutions
- Food industry (flavours)
- Pleasant tasting and non-toxic compared to other solvents.
- Suitable for children.
- Comprises of vegetable derived glycerine
- Vegetable source
- Suitable for religious groups and vegans
- A less aggressive form of extraction requiring more time than alcohol.
- A lower propensity to extract non-polar compounds from herbs than alcohol.